The Sustainable Business Development Program (SBDP) is open to the public and focused on supporting socially just sustainable business solutions. The SBDP offers social and environmental change oriented business planning and support. During the six week course, new models and resources will be outlined and expanded upon.
- Create a proactive and resilient business plan and operational outline
- Research their chosen field and organize a plan for collaboration.
- Examine feasibility and set time lined goals
- Establish relationships that will nurture accountability, progress and a greater connection to the community.
SBD Spring~ March 28th, 2018 – May 2, 2018, 2018
SBD Fall ~August 15th, 2018 – September 19th, 2018
- Location: Healing Matrix 632 E. Main, Cottage Grove, OR
- Wednesday nights from 6:00pm-8:00pm