The hearth is the heart of the home. When you burn wood in the colder months, you are releasing the heat and light that trees have captured and stored during the warmer months. Learning to build heaters and stoves that burn wood cleanly and maximize the heat captured inside the home is our goal.
- Hands-On Masonry Stove Construction
- Analysis of Metal, Rocket and Masonry Woodstoves and Heaters
- Maximizing Efficiency in Combustion and Heat Distribution
- Experience with Refractory Materials
- Planning and Design Considerations
- Heating Water / Baking in Ovens
- History and Overview of Current Technology
- Measuring tape
- Mason’s trowel
- Small trowel
- Builder’s spatula
- Dust mask
- Eye protection.
- Ear protection